Friday, July 17, 2009

its- Your own little sorrow

Inquisitive people. Greedy for more knowledge. Something more to gain. Happy looking faces, as if they are happy with the world; when they are not really that content. They are just gifted with artificiality. Easy disguise behind a smile of satisfaction; and deep down they are nothing but scheming machines. Material minds, greedy for success, always thirsty, always jealous of their finer kin. What keeps the thirst unquenched is that ever rising altitude of their own gluttony and lust for a temporary world. A temporary gain.
They are good only good in the eyes of themselves.
They think they are winning but what they are actually doing is digging their own depths within a temporary world.
Who doesn’t know greed is a bad word, who doesn’t know wealth can be threatening, who doesn’t know smoking kills? Yet the lust goes on. The love affair with the worldly desires.


I walked across an empty land
I knew that path lie at the back of my hand
I felt the earth, beneath my feet
Set by the river and it made me complete
I look around
Where have you been
I ask myself
Then close my eyes again.

No comments: